Tuesday 22 May 2007

Final Entry

Well, Ive completed the essay. I'm not sure of its quality and the mark it will attract but it's done. I'll give it another read tommorrow night. I've had the last 2 days off for this assignment, sick kids and a funeral, so hopefully it makes some sense.
This will probably be my last entry on this, my first ever blog. Hopefully it too attracts at least a pass mark. I've looked at other student blogs and there is some fantastic quality out there. Well done guys! I'm jealous of your talents but I live in the hope that one day soon I too will be at that level. Anyway, I'll have the rest of tonight off, veg in front of the tv for a while and then have another look at the essay tommorrow night, submit if ok and then on to studying for next weeks exam on another (totally unrelated) Uni subject.
I wish there was a week off in between study periods. It would be more than welcome from other OUA students.
Thats it for a totally boring entry. I know this was a boring one but i'm pretty drained and tired.
Thankyou

No comments: